Specialising in small community organisations and start-ups
The Earth Ethos approach to business planning and strategy harmonises professional success with your personal life.
This is because as the founder or leader of a small organisation you know that every success and failure is personal, and inter-personal. The journey matters as much as the result because this is not just a job. Goal setting, strategy development and planning needs to reflect this complicated and interconnected reality — it needs to be holistic.
Every organisation will be different, but your journey may include these steps:
1. Checking in and long-term goal setting
2. Backwards mapping the steps from success till now (sometimes called theory of change)
3. Identifying specific and time sensitive objectives
4. Developing planning and project management tools
5. Exploring stakeholders and interpersonal dynamics
6. Ongoing support and coaching