Including research, organisational resilience, and justice / healing
The Earth Ethos approach is to see justice as synonymous with healing, which includes individuals and communities, human and non-human. We offer a monthly Indigenous research discussion group; workshops and training; research collaboration and supervision; organisational consultation, and coaching based on over a decade of experience. Areas of expertise include:
- Indigenous science, traditional knowledge, and culturally-centred research;
- Justice / healing including restorative justice, conflict resolution, and advocacy;
- Navigating Western science, research, policy & law;
- Confronting sexual & family violence, betrayal, grief & trauma;
- Organisational resilience, indigenous governance, emotional and cultural safety; and
- Community-building & cross-cultural relations.